How do I set Java security permissions for an app?
- Navigate to the app icon on the phone, e.g. Menu->Apps.->Games for a default installation
- Highlight the app icon, e.g. Trkd, and press Options
- Select Application access->Data access->Read user data->Always allowed or the level required
- Select Application access->Data access->Add and edit data->Always allowed or the level required
- Select Application access->Positioning->Get location->Always allowed or the level required
How do I configure GPS settings for the phone?
- Select Menu->Settings->Connectivity->GPS->Positioning method
- Select Integrated GPS to use the internal GPS
- Select Bluetooth GPS to use an external Bluetooth GPS device, e.g. Nokia LD-4W
- Enable Menu->Settings->Connectivity->GPS->Internet assisted GPS to allow A-GPS
Note: Assisted GPS requires a (GPRS) data connection. Please check your tariff for the associated charges.
How do I show operating system details for the device?
- Dial *#0000#
- Details of the operating system are displayed, including the version number